GORDON KLAU - CREDENTIALS AND CURRICULUM VITAE
Private Polygraph Examiner, 2009 - Present
- Conducted polygraph examinations for attorneys and their clients, corporations, local law enforcement, and private citizens in matters pertaining to theft, murder, adult and child sexual abuse, applicants, fraud, and fidelity issues.
- Conducted training to private and government agencies on Interview and Interrogation.
FBI Special Agent, 1988 - 2009 (Retired)
- Investigated organized crime, public corruption, white collar crime, and civil rights matters resulting in over 100 convictions in Youngstown, Ohio; San Diego, California; and Birmingham, Alabama.
- Received awards and commendations for successful investigations.
- Established and maintained liaison with other federal and local agencies.
- Conducted training at the International Law Enforcement Academy in Budapest, Hungary in Organized Crime Investigation.
FBI Polygraph Examiner, 2002 - 2009
- Conducted hundreds of polygraph examinations throughout the United States and in Europe, including fraud, theft, white-collar crime, violent crime, national security issues, arson, public integrity, sexual offense, and child abuse cases.
- Conducted FBI and police training in interview and interrogation.
United States Marine Corps, Military Intelligence and Tanks, 1976 - 1988
- Proficient in tank and other combat arms employment.
- Commanded 110 officers and men as a tank company commander.
- Expert in tactical and strategic intelligence as an intelligence officer.
U.S. Department of Defense Polygraph Institute, Fort Jackson, South Carolina
- A four-month graduate level course of instruction in Psychology, Physiology and the Forensic Science of Polygraph.
- Annual advanced FBI Polygraph training.
FBI Academy, Quantico, Virginia
- New Agents Course, Quantico, Virginia.
- Numerous training courses in interview and interrogation, behavioral science, and criminal investigative matters.
- Marine Corps Officer's Basic School, Quantico, Virginia
- U.S. Army Basic Armor Officer's Course, Fort Knox, Kentucky
- Personnel Officer Course, Parris Island, South Carolina
- Naval Officer's Intelligence Course, Little Creek, Virginia
- Amphibious Warfare Course, Washington, D.C.
MPA, Public Administration and Labor Relations, National University, San Diego, California.
BS, Business Management, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois.
Certified Polygraph Examiner, FBI, U.S. Department of Justice
Licensed Polygraph Examiner - State of Alabama
American Polygraph Association
Alabama Association of Polygraph Examiners
Society of Former Special Agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation